INTRO & BACKGROUND
- Purpose of Matrix4Humans and how this is unlike anything else
- The 2 Main Templates for everything:
- Matrix Levels and Kabbalistic Worlds of Existence
- Emanations/Sefirot in Characters & Interactions
- Divine personae. Malkhut. Shekinah. Bride. Beginning of path of the One.
- Quotes: “They are watching you.” “The answer … will find you if you want it to.”
- The first mental state expressed is doubt (the last one in Revolutions is belief)
NEO (CHOI & DUJOUR)
- Neo’s Sleeping.
- The spark within.
- What is behind ‘Choice.’
- Yesod: Connection, teacher, ‘all’
- Red Pill -Tsimtsum/Restriction
- AI, singularity, “Return to the Source” (12-22-21 movie date)
- Battery, Sitra Achra (negative realm)
- Prophecy (limitations on understanding) & Gilgul (reincarnation, Revolutions)
- ‘Know’ You Are: ‘Da’at’ in the Matrix
- Barriers (Woman in red the Smith – Covert & overt threats)
- Dodging bullets: level of the tzaddik (continues into Part 3 on levels of soul)
EXTENDED BREAK, Q&A, ANNOUNCEMENTS
LEVELS OF THE SOUL
- As related to worlds of existence and within each Matrix movie
- Doubt, comparison to book of Numbers
- Quote: “How can he be the One if he’s dead?” (Matrix Resurrections)
- Matrix cannot tell you who you are. (as related to Temet Nosce sign)
- Quote: “Oracle, she can help you find the (your) path”
- Oracle is a guide.
- A guide vs. Choice.
- Quote “What was said was meant for Neo alone.” (Condition & the path)
- spirituality and consciousness (2 levels of understanding – Frankl
- First of three meetings (levels of soul, movies)
- Doubt as motivation (‘action’ required)
- Even the good guy cant know
- Quote: “Without Morpheus, we’re lost”, “You don’t believe in any of this fate crap.”
TEMET NOSCE SIGN
- Path of return (sefirot)
- Barriers (left side = change)
- Accuser, Destroyer (Revolutions)
- Compare to Merovingian (Overt & Covert theme)
TRINITY & NEO
- The opposition to Neo (Ezer Kenegdo)
- “bride & groom,” Elevator scene, chibur (42)
- the Kiss (most mocked scenes are often the most profound!)
MORPHEUS & NEO
- Oracle told him what he needed to hear.
- Walking the path vs. knowing.
- Malkhut is a world of Action
NEO & SMITH
- Fourth level within the first soul level
- Experience with the collective consciousness (risking his life for others).
- Defeating Smith was only pushing the light away (previous point made)
- ‘Bittul’ (self-denial) takes him to 2nd level with mastery over the Matrix
- Seeing the code & not dodging bullets = level of Yechida
NEO AT THE END
- Phone chat with machines is a clue to The Matrix Resurrections
<< Return to Conference Page | Take me to the Home Page >>