- Smith Creating the Unity resembling Atzilut (Eli’s notes)
- Da’at’ to Know (Aish & Chabad)
- Neo resurrecting Trinity (Eli’s notes)
- Causality Choice
- Time Limit to the Matrix
- Merv vs Sati (expanded)
- Doors of Light – 4th level and movie
- Matrix built for Sati (Eli’s notes)
- The Architect chat
- Oracle 3 discussions (progression)
- Neo as Messiah
Malchut wants to become similar to Bina and achieves this through Zeir Anpin (ZA). ZA is a model for her. Her being able to become similar to ZA indicates her ability to be similar to Bina.
The same applies to us. If I want to become like the Creator, I have to enter the group, become its integral part, participate together with everyone, influence everyone, and receive their influence in return. In such a mixing, in the connection between us, I acquire a new form of unification with others. Then the form that clothes me resembles the Creator.
In other words, if I clothe the group onto myself as if it were a garment, I, thus, am similar to the Creator.