Welcome. As I write this, we are only forty weeks away from The Matrix Resurrections release. If I may borrow a phrase from our old friend Tank, “Damn, it’s a very exciting time!”
Without a doubt, there be increasing interest in all things Matrix-related over this summer. And with that, we might expect to see even more theories regarding the Matrix story, past and future. As I hinted at in my first blog entry, we can dispense with ideas that Smith is “the One,” or that the freed humans are still in some ‘matrix.’ Nor is this going to be a ‘prequel.’
I believe a number of people may feel “somewhat disappointed” when their ideas do not come to fruition. There’s nothing wrong with using one’s imagination of course. However, as the Matrix is part of a system, so are the ideas that make up the Matrix films.
Now they do say, when it comes to things like picking stocks, that “past performance is not indicative of future results.” This is quite true in certain realms. However, if you’ve been reading the material on the Matrix4Humans site, you have the advantage of understanding what is really behind the Matrix story thus far.
That being the case, it is very probable that the next phase of the saga will follow along the same path as the source concepts.
Using that logic, and a little imagination of course, perhaps we can come up with our own Matrix Resurrections theory. Naturally, it’s not one likely to grace the pages of “Screen Rant” or other entertainment news sources. Unless of course, they’ve recently hired some mystics or started a section on kabbalah.
We’ve addressed some of the major themes in the Knowledge Base articles (and hinted at others). I’ve grouped some of them together.
Here are 7 ideas to consider:
- Neo dying in Matrix Revolutions was necessary as it enables him to do more than when he was alive. Upon his return, he will be in a new role and in some sense be “starting over” – even unaware of who he is.
- The ‘prophecy’ remains 100 percent true. We must recall the Oracle’s words on, “what we cannot understand, and why we can’t.”
- There are two main stages to human redemption, with an interim period of considerable length, according to kabbalah. This parallels the Matrix story and our having to wait for the conclusion.
- At the end of Matrix Revolutions, the light from the Source that came through Neo, permeated the entire Matrix. No one had access to this light before this. We must consider what impact this will have.
- Expect an increase in the importance of female characters in The Matrix Resurrections as we are approaching the 7th cycle which corresponds to Malkhut, which is feminine, following the six cycles of the One that was revealed.
- The other ‘bad guy’ in the story, the Merovingian, has a very different destiny than Agent Smith, based on what each represents in the kabbalistic scheme. Remember, old ‘Merv’ was once like Neo. Their future is even more intertwined.
- Finally, and perhaps most importantly, there was much more to Sati’s descent into the Matrix than what Rama Kandra revealed to Neo. In fact, her future role is central. Though she is a program, she will appear as an adult in The Matrix Resurrections. Sati is perhaps the greatest of mysteries.
I will add one more bit of truth. This is from a cut scene from The Matrix Revolutions:
Truth is … the path of the One is made by the many. – The Oracle
As the Oracle said to Neo, we’re all in this together. I have no doubt there will be a great “awakening from below.” It is required. We are all connected at a deep level.
I would love to hear what you think might occur, based on the above factors. Please reach out to me. We have an entire spring and summer to ponder.
Be sure to check our Matrix Resurrections section in the Knowledge Base as we have several new articles coming out in the months ahead!
The choice is yours. The honor is mine.
Morpheus is a teacher, martial arts trainer and above all, a man of great faith. He never lets anything get in the way – physically or mentally. His approach is always one of being pro-active and enabling a person’s boundless imagination.